QUALIFIED EXPERIENCED RESEARCHER IS SEARCHING FOR A POSTDOCTORAL POSITION TO COLLABORATE IN THE PROSPECTIVE EUROPEAN DRUG-INDUCED LIVER INJURY REGISTRY (PRO-EURO-DILI REGISTRY)
Principal investigator: Raúl J. Andrade
Center: IBIMA/Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Victoria
- Data base design. Assessment and development.
- Coordination of the multicenter registry activities.
- Conception, design and execution of pharmacoepidemiological studies related to the registry
- Design of case report forms and corresponding completion instructions
- Data collection, management, cleaning (coding corrections, eliminating outliers and checking for consistency of outcomes) and quality control
- Descriptive and inferential statistical analysis via SPSS and SAS.
- Overseeing the study activities and ensuring adherence to the study protocol
- Preparation of scientific manuscripts, grant proposals, standardized operating procedures and scientific meetings presentations.
- Network implementation. Contact with the researchers to collect complete and accurate clinical information and biological samples.
- Sample processing and storage
- Close collaboration with international partners while providing them with all the necessary technical and scientific support
- Elaboration of regular reports and publication of the research findings in high quality peer-reviewed journals.
- Participation in national and international projects.
- PhD in Medicine or Pharmacy
- Expert in Clinical trials, monitoring and pharmacovigilance
- Expert in pharmacoepidemiology
- Previous experience in data quality control and in statistics analysis.
- Experience in sample processing and storage
- Knowledge in epidemiology, statistics and epidemiologic software
- High level of English (written and spoken)
- At least 3 years relevant research experience
- Must have published paper(s) in quality peer-reviewed journals
- Evidence of proactive organizational capabilities
- Ability to assess and organize resources
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly
- Ability to build contacts and participate in internal and external networks and research presentations
- Use of office packages, especially Excel, as well as databases
- Team worker, highly motivated, supportive of colleagues within the group
- Relevant experience in Pharmacoepidemiology
- Bioinformatics as applied to complex datasets
- Evidence of scientific writing skills.
- Full-time Job
Deadline: 15 January, 2018
After the selection of the best CVs, the candidates will be interviewed